Website Lake Tahoe Boat Company
LAKE TAHOE BOAT COMPANY'S SERVICES
Lake Tahoe Boat Company is looking for a reliable and dedicated employee to join our team and our family. We are a Lake Tahoe based, family-owned and operated business established in 2017. If you have the capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results and are looking for a job with a view, then we are looking for you!
Responsible for carrying out the daily office duties, including but not limited to: answering phones; ordering supplies; handling sales; filing; and handling customer inquiries and complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with LTBC office inventory, ordering supplies, office items, etc.
• Implement and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations
• Design and implement filing systems (when needed) and ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints (as needed)
•Answer and stay on top of emails
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs efficiently
• Capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results
• Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities and duties working in the office and warehouse
Education and Experience:
• Previous office experience a plus, but not required
• Must have boating and mechanical knowledge
• Knowledge of boats and how to work with/repair them
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org